Re: [Exim] Lsearch by IP

Author: Nico van der Dussen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Lsearch by IP
Hi I checked the code again - I made a booboo when copying - but that
did not solve the problem - same error still exists.

There seems to be a missng bracket in the last line of Philip's code.
But the error continues when I add the bracket.

I inserted spaces between "lsearch", "lsearch*" and the rest of the
equation - but it did not work.

Herewith my code as is now:

smtp_accept_max_per_host =
${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch{/path/to/file}\
                      {$value}\
                     {\

${lookup{${mask:$sender_host_address/24}lsearch*{/path/to/file}}\
                      }}}

I'm at a loss :-))

Thanks

Nico