Re: [Exim] New exiscan (was: Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pi…

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Nico Erfurth
CC: Tom Kistner, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] New exiscan (was: Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pipe command)
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> > Philip: can we have "control = blackhole", please ? :)
>
> Isn't it on the WishList already?

I don't think so. I presume that if this is used on a RCPT ACL, it
should apply only to the one recipient, rather than to the whole
message. On a DATA ACL, on the other hand, the whole message should be
blackholed. And presumably, on a MAIL ACL it should blackhole all the
recipients - in that case, an optimization would be to skip the ACLs for
the recipients and for DATA. Is that what you are asking for?

The "obvious" implementation of this is just to discard recipients as
appropriate. That would allow local_scan() to add new recipients if it
wanted to, which I guess is an added flexibility.