Re: [Exim] New exiscan

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] New exiscan
Tom Kistner wrote:

> What do you mean with "generic"? Having it in the ACL system is doing
> just that. You can roll your own headers/replies and log messages, use
> the standard "control" statement, have extra "condition" entries that
> can work with some expansion variables that I set up ...

But you introduce many new verbs, like demime/malware/spam, i think a
single verb would be better, like

deny
localscan = malware, spam
condition =

All what this does is calling the localscan/exiscan and passing the
arguments to it, just as a string.

$localscan_data could contain all the needed informations, extractable
with the keyed ${extract. OR, we introduce special handling for
$localscan_* variables, like we currently do for $header_, so that
$localscan_* creates a callback to another function in the localscan-module.

Well, this is just my opinion, but I really dislike your current scheme.

Nico