Re: [Exim] Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pipe command

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: I. Forbes
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Quoting "$pipe_addresses" in pipe command
On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, I. Forbes wrote:

> I have tried changing the "command" line in the pipe transport in my
> exim.conf file to
>
>   command = "/usr/bin/python \
>         /usr/local/lib/pyscan/pyscan.py \
>         -f<$sender_address> \
>        $pipe_addresses"

> I still get the error:

Have you tried running a delivery of this with debugging turned on? (-d
for Exim 4; -d9 for Exim 3). This will show you the exact command that
Exim executes. If you need to, you can then replicate this comment
externally to find out why it doesn't work.

> It seems the python interpreter does not like what exim is sending
> it. I am not sure which one generates the error message.

Well, Exim certainly won't generate an error message that starts "sh:" !