[Exim] Retry rule?

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Retry rule?
With the following retry rules (exim 4.10), why do I still get mail
lying for longer than 3 days on my queue?

---------------------
# Local machines are retried more regularly (i.e. 1 min).

*.sun.ac.za         *              F,12h,1m; G,24h,10m,1.5; F,3d,30h

# Everybody else starts with a 12 min retry interval.
*                   *              F,2h,12m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,2d,4h

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "If my people, which are called by my name, shall
      humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and
      turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from
      heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal
      their land."    II Chronicles 7:14