RE: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] redhat 9 and tls support
On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 11:37, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> man, 21.04.2003 kl. 11.27 skrev Matt Bernstein:
> > I think the Red Hat OpenSSL 0.9.7a RPMs have lib{ssl,crypto}.so.4
> > themselves linked against lib{gssapi_krb5,krb5,k5crypto,com_err}.so but
> > their header files don't include the krb5 header files.

Yeah - its somewhat complex. I'll dig out the RH9 RPM set I have
somewhere and put them on ftp.exim.org

> Thanks, Matt. But I don't use any kind of rpms for any of the
> exim-related stuff. Or anything else, if I can avoid using them.

If you are working on a package managed system then its generally
sensible to package manage everything on there... going half and half
gives you serious management problems.

BTW it should be noted that the exim RPM set that derive from me (or the
RH builds which came originally from my set) have the SSL dependancies
set to specific SSL release numbers (because even minor SSL changes seem
to break other things randomly.

    Nigel.