Re: [Exim] Qualifying un-qualified addresses

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Gordon Ross
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Qualifying un-qualified addresses
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Gordon Ross wrote:

> I have a host which has the unfortunate habit of sometimes generating
> unqualified addresses.

Where? In the header lines? In the envelope?

> I have set the "qualify_domain" parameter to my domain name, I've set
> the "sender_unqualified_hosts" to the hostname of the offending
> machine, and I've even tried adding "*@hostname $1@domainname" to the
> re-write part of the config, but the messages are still getting
> frozen.

Frozen? That means you have received the messages. That means Exim must
have qualified the unqualified address, because it will not accept a
message that contains unqualified addresses. What does the log say is
the reason for freezing?

> The FAQ mentions using a domainlist router, but having a quick look at
> the docs, I couldn't find anything.

You must have looked at the Exim 3 FAQ. The equivalent router for Exim 4
is called manualroute, but it has nothing to do with unqualified
addresses.