Re: [Exim] relay_to_domains

Góra strony
Autor: huey payne
Dla: Tabor J. Wells
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] relay_to_domains
--- "Tabor J. Wells" <twells@???> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 11:52:10AM -0700,
> huey payne <paynearnold@???> is thought to
> have said:
>
> > in the exim configuration file is thier a way to
> point
> > domain list relay_to_domains to a file. I
> currently
> > have
> > domainlist relay_to_domains =
> > lsearch{/usr/exim/aliases}
>
> lsearch;/usr/exim/aliases
>
> > I also want use this same list for manual routing.
> >
> > send_to_gateway:
> >      driver = manualroute
> >      transport = remote_smtp
> >      route_list = lsearch{/usr/exim/aliases}
> > mail.example.com

> > is this possable and if so how do I do it? what I
> > have just doesn't look right.
>
> send_to_gateway:
> driver = manualroute
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_data =
> ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/aliases}}

do I need to but the domain that I want the message
route to in the file called aliases or can I can I put
the domain after
${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/usr/exim/aliases}}? If I do
have to put the domain that I want my messages routed
to in the aliases file will that mess up my domainlist
relay_to_host since they are using the same file?