[Exim] Dynamically change smtp return_path based on FROM: he…

Author: bdl
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Dynamically change smtp return_path based on FROM: header
Hello-

I currently use 4 viable email addresses from different ISPs / domains
and require the ability to dynamically change the smtp 'return_path'
based on which one of these addresses I've got defined in the FROM:
or RETURN-PATH: header with my MUA, Mutt. Right now I've got to edit
the exim.conf file everytime I want to send a message with a different
address, there's got to be a better way. If someone can point me in the
right direction I'd appreciate it.

Using mutt / fetchmail / exim 3.35 on Debian.

Thanks -

Brian 'bdl' Lang