[Exim] Auth. for SMTP with LINUX Username and Password

Author: Torsten Giebl
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Auth. for SMTP with LINUX Username and Password
Hello!

This may be an easy question for Admins and other people, but i am newbie in
that
direction. For a friend i set up a webserver with Apache, a POP3, an IMAP
daemon
and exim. I set up a domain to this server. I use Debian 3 stable on it.
Getting mail from the server works and also delievering mail from other
servers
to this machine works. I used eximconfig with option 1 to create the initial
exim.conf

Now i want that only people auth. with their Linux Username and their
password
can use SMTP at this server. How to set up this ?

Thanks for your help.

CU
-Torsten Giebl, Lead Programmer --- Turricane 4 Ever

--
Turricane 4 Ever:
http://www.turricane.org