[Exim] Qualifying un-qualified addresses

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Gordon Ross
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Qualifying un-qualified addresses
I have a host which has the unfortunate habit of sometimes generating unqualified addresses.

I have set the "qualify_domain" parameter to my domain name, I've set the "sender_unqualified_hosts" to the hostname of the offending machine, and I've even tried adding "*@hostname $1@domainname" to the re-write part of the config, but the messages are still getting frozen.

The FAQ mentions using a domainlist router, but having a quick look at the docs, I couldn't find anything.

I'm using the latest 4.14 version

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks,

GTG

Gordon Ross,
Network Manager/Rheolwr Rhydwaith
Countryside Council for Wales/Cyngor Cefn Gwlad Cymru