Re: [Exim] Unsubscribe not possibel....

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Michelle Konzack
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Unsubscribe not possibel....
On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 12:58, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> the server refuse because I do not know my password...

It was sent to you at the start of this (and every) month. It can also
be sent to the subscribing address on demand from the web front end.

> the admin of this list does not respond rto my mails.

Hmm...
No emails from freenet.de have been sent to the admin address in the
last month.
Today you have sent a total of 5 messages over 9 minutes including the
one I am replying to. The first 4 went to the robot at the request
address so would not be copied to me unless the robot was very
confused. In any case expecting a response back within 10 minutes is
somewhat more than downright unreasonable.

> the 'options' command does not tell me my password...

Yep, it doesn't. The options command tells you your options.
The password command sends your password (although I admit that the
information in the help on that is sketchy).

> Does anyone know how I can unsubscribe ???

Yup. Asking the list admin nicely works, or using the automated
methods. Asking the list just annoys something over three thousand
people.

    Nigel.