Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users
CC: gcrothers
Oggetto: Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> > However, this now means that my server rejects incoming mail for that
> > domain,
> > I am thinking that I need to leave intranetdomain.com in my localdomains
> > list and then create a director statement
> > to forward the mail to my router statement.....
> >
> > Am I correct?
> > if so any guidance please??
>
> Well, it's exim3 .... you could try to use an smartuser-director, that
> uses a smtp-transport with fixed host values. (Does this work with exim3?)

or you could add the domain in question to relay_domains, and just
route it, again with a specially crafted transport. the mx record for
the domain should point to your box, and you might need to use `self'
in the router accordingly.

there are a thousand ways to skin a cat with exim :)

--
[-]
... and the rest is silence.