Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Exim] how to verify …

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Exim-users
Betreff: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Exim] how to verify recipient on a mailhub
>>Hack do_callout in verify.c, unless you also do sender-callouts.
>
>I use sender-callouts;
>so the best solution would be an configuration-option "use VRFY for

verification" but
>that's far beyond my C knowledge
>
>however; I'll try to hack it on a testserver and replace RCTP TO with

VRFY; lets see

OK that works; VRFY RCPT: asdfasdf@asdfasdf fails now;

Maybe a better C-Programmer than me can implement a code similar to:
verify.c line 375ff

      send VRFY RCPT: <me@???> to SMTP-Server
      if answer  ne <252 Unable to VRFY ....>
            if answer eq <550 String "RCPT: <me@???>" does not match
anything>
                  stop SMTP session
            endif
      else
            send RCPT TO: <me@???> to SMTP-Server
      endif

If there is a wishlist for a next release: I'd like to put it on it ;

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Fuertbauer (E-Mail: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@???)
EBEWE Pharma                          Tel: ++43 7665 8123 315
Mondseestrasse 11                     Fax: ++43 7665 8123 11
4866  Unterach, Austria
http://www.ebewe.com