[Exim] Retry rule?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Retry rule?
With the following retry rules (exim 4.10), why do I still get mail
lying for longer than 3 days on my queue?

---------------------
# Local machines are retried more regularly (i.e. 1 min).

*.sun.ac.za         *              F,12h,1m; G,24h,10m,1.5; F,3d,30h

# Everybody else starts with a 12 min retry interval.
*                   *              F,2h,12m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,2d,4h

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to
      become the sons of God, even to them that believe on
      his name."    John 1:12