Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Exim] how to verify recipient…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Erfurth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Wolfgang.Fuertbauer
Kopio: Exim-users
Aihe: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Exim] how to verify recipient on a mailhub
Wolfgang.Fuertbauer@??? wrote:

>>Ahh, I thought your primary is a REAL MTA ;)
>
> :)) far beyond an MTA
>
>>Hmm, no you can't use VRFY (unless you go and hack the exim source)
>
> or maybe post a feature-request ?

Yep maybe, the whole callout code looks very messy anyway ;)

>>Notes has no SMTP-Time verification if recipient-addresses?
>
> AFAIK not with whith RCPT but with VRFY

Does Lotus provide some access to the backend database?
Maybe you can query it directly.

If you really need to use VRFY, how about using a small perl-daemon and
${readsocket? The daemon could also cache the responses.

> I have to think what to do ...

Hack do_callout in verify.c, unless you also do sender-callouts.

Nico