Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: gcrothers
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host
I am still having trouble getting this to work...

From the mail server command line I am able to telnet into port 25 and
present a message for intranetdomain.com
and it is delivered/relayed to port 26 where it is handled correctly by my
intranet application
.
To get this to work I had to remove intranetdomain.com from my localdomains
list, and use the router and transport statements below.

However, this now means that my server rejects incoming mail for that
domain,
I am thinking that I need to leave intranetdomain.com in my localdomains
list and then create a director statement
to forward the mail to my router statement.....

Am I correct?
if so any guidance please??

tia
garry crothers