Re: [Exim] Mail Loop?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Jetmore
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Nico Erfurth
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Mail Loop?
On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> > * go track down a 3.36 server to check
>
> You still have one?
>
> I just have the last sources from 3.36 on the disk for having docs I can
> refer to ;)

I actually only have one, and that's against my will. about a month ago I
upgraded everything I have to 4.14 (mostly from 3.36, but also 3 smail3
installations). I was all happy until one of my programmer's apps started
barfing - I traced it back to Proc::ProcessTable leaking filehandles, but
until I debug that, exim3 doesn't cause the problem and exim4 does - so I
have one exim3 install =).

--John