Re: [Exim] [Q] exim+maildir, permission problem

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nigel Metheringham
To: Andrey Panin
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] [Q] exim+maildir, permission problem
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 14:09, Andrey Panin wrote:
> i'm trying to force my exim 3.36 installation to deliver mail to maildir format mailboxes.

and your local_delivery transport is indeed a maildir delivery transport

> But every attempt to send mail to local user fails with this message:
>
> 2003-04-16 16:49:06 195mLa-0000VO-00 == /home/pazke/Maildir <pazke@???> T=address_file defer (13):
> Permission denied: creating lock file hitching post /home/pazke/Maildir.lock.imp.3e9d5142.0000079f
> (euid=8 egid=8)

The "T=address_file" says you are using the address_file transport -
which is a standard mbox file transport in your config.

You aren't giving the information as to which director was used in the
delivery above, but given the UID/GID setting I would bet you have an
alias of the form

    pazke:    /home/pazke/Maildir

which is going to the address_file transport.

You probably don't want that entry in your aliases at all, because the
ownership is all wrong (no assigned user so its using exim or mail). If
you *do* want it there then you need to make your address_directory be a
Maildir transport, and add a training / or 2 to the alias spec.

    Nigel.