[Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mark Lowes
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users list
Aihe: [Exim] Director condition fun (exim-3.36)
Afternoon all,

I wonder if anyone can prod me in the right direction with a condition
match I'm trying to setup.

What I'm trying to do is for a given list of domains (all at the moment)
I want to force anything RBL tagged using (for example) the spamhaus
list off to a specific transport (which ultimately will either bounce or
send off to a holding queue.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong with the following fragment? (Exim-3.36,
Linux)

#-------------------------------------------
rbl_director:
domains = *
condition = "${if match {$header_x-rbl-warning:}{spamhaus.relay}{1}{0}}"
driver = smartuser
transport = send_to_defer

   thanks
    Mark