Re: [Exim] OT - cpmta, what's that ?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Tamas TEVESZ
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] OT - cpmta, what's that ?
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 21:06, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
> anyone by chance knows what mta "cpmta" is ? it adds a received: line
> like ``Received: (cpmta 17571 invoked from network); 15 Apr 2003
> 07:56:33 -0700'', which, judging from "invoked from network" smells
> badly like qmail to me, though the owner of the machine is said to say
> he doesn't have qmail.

cpmta is a heavily customized version of qmail (well, it started out as
qmail but has morphed into something quite different now, I'm told) run
by http://www.criticalpath.net

They (like us) are a major provider of outsourced webmail services.

support@??? (and postmaster@??? especially) are pretty good at
what they do.

I have forwarded your post to a friend at cp.net - he might get in touch
with you.