Re: [Exim] MULTIPLE PIPES IN A SYSTEM WIDE FILTER

Author: Philip Hazel
To: m. shahid
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MULTIPLE PIPES IN A SYSTEM WIDE FILTER
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, m. shahid wrote:

> So I cannot do the first pipe, but The second one would work, since it is
> specifying a delivery?

You can specify as many pipe deliveries as you like, but none of them
are done till delivery time. No deliveries happen at filter time.

> Is there a method of piping a message to Bogofilter and getting the same
> message back for analysis?

The standard way of doing this kind of thing is to use a router to pipe
the message to a scanner, in SMTP format (so that the recipients are
preserved). The scanner then re-injects the message afterwards.

Alternatively, use a local_scan() function.