Re: [Exim] MULTIPLE PIPES IN A SYSTEM WIDE FILTER

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: m. shahid
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Υ/ο: ph10
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] MULTIPLE PIPES IN A SYSTEM WIDE FILTER
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

>On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, m. shahid wrote:
>
> > I'm setting up a system wide filter.
> >
> > I want to send incoming messages with a certain local part e.g jobs@

through
> > bogofilter.
> > if they are returned as spam, then send these messages to an rt queue.
>
>You cannot do this in a system filter. No transporting occurs while the
>filter is running. A filter just *decides* which deliveries will occur,
>later, when the transports run.

So I cannot do the first pipe, but The second one would work, since it is
specifying a delivery?

The question then arises, is what I'm trying to do possible in exim using
system wide filtering or any other method?

Is there a method of piping a message to Bogofilter and getting the same
message back for analysis?

>--
>Philip Hazel University of Cambridge Computing Service,
>ph10@??? Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.

It's fast, it's easy and it's free! Click here to download MSN Messenger[1]