Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host

Author: gcrothers
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] relay mail to different port on same host
Well I've now tried these combinations

# Route to pass domain mail to intranet server
smart_route:
driver = domainlist
#domains = ardmoretechnologies.info
transport = internal_smtp
#route_list = intranetdomain.com
#route_list = "* intranetdomain.com byname"
route_list = "intranetdomain.com 127.0.0.1 byname"
self = send

along with my original transport statement

#Transport for intranetdomain.com
internal_smtp:
driver = smtp
port = 26

I'm really not up to speed at all with how Exim works, I'll have to have
another read at the docs.

tia
garry