RE: [Exim] Help !!

Author: Paul Burton
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Help !!
I re-installed exim4-14 and the problem still exists.
Is it possible , some of my include files are missing ? I've checked and
double checked for the "-I" and just can not see where it could be missing,
my config is quite basic.

I really don't want to bother you guy's too much as I can see you have much
bigger assists than mine, but if you could tell me if this could be down to
header files gone astray in X11R6 or some other problem , It would be a
massive help.

Paul Burton
Systems Administrator
IPD