Re: [Exim] Exim as EGroup vs Forum

Author: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim as EGroup vs Forum
man, 14.04.2003 kl. 08.00 skrev Tamas TEVESZ:

> no?

Perhaps a little short.

My primary use of the list is to consult others' findings and
recommendations. These often involve both much prior thought and
relatively complicated solutions. It means everything to me to be able
to search for solutions way back; for this reason it's important that
the list contributions are on my hard disk.

Earlier, from time to time, we've had suggestions that there should be
an Exim newsgroup and those have always been rejected. Usenet postings
are for instant solutions and are normally ephemeral by nature, as are
fora (e.g. IRC and similar.) They wouldn't be of any use to me, at
least.

Best,

Tony

--