Re: [Exim] Exim 4-MTA - Mailingslists - Newsserver

Author: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
CC: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 4-MTA - Mailingslists - Newsserver

Hi,

Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@???> wrote:

> Er - there are several mail programs that do threading (mozilla,

the
> bat! and forte agent on windows, mozilla / mutt / newer pine

versions /
> evolution etc on *nix etc). Oh, did I forget that mutt and xemacs

are
> available on both windows and *nix (as is vim)?

Yes, I know that there are misc clients around handling those mail
correctly.
But my situation is that our users here have lotus notes and not
pine...
So do *you* want to go out to all users telling them they now have
to use
linux and pine, mutt or whatever??
I don't think so... ;-)
I don't want to do this ;-)
So I have to do it this way 'round ;-)

> You can always setup innd and a local mail2news gateway on your

machine,
> and read your mail using trn / slrn etc if you like.

Okay, good, now I have a term what I'm looking for.
Thanx.
But are there any other people out there who can give me other/more
infos?

Michael