[Exim] PCRE regex

Author: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] PCRE regex
Hi,

with some notes5-addresses we have a problem here (mostly addresses with
german umlauts).
I want to rewrite some notes stuff into a normal internet e-mail-address.
At the start I'm trying to get this done via regexp's and I'm experiencing
one problem.

The "source" notes5 broken address is a kind of the following:

User_Name/InfoTL.RZV@???

I want to rewrite it with exim via regexp's into an address such as the
following:

user.name@???

The regex I'm worked out till now is:

/(^.*[a-z])(\/InfoTL.RZV)@vit.de/

Where the problem of the underscore is not implemented.
I'm having problems with this because this underscore has to be rewritten
and
I really didn't find any useful rewriting informations in the pcre* or
regex* docs.

I tried it with

/(^.*[a-z][_.][a-z])(\/InfoTL.RZV)+(@vit.de)/
/([a-z][(.|_)][a-z])(\/InfoTL.RZV)+(@vit.de)/
/([a-z](.|_)[a-z])(\/InfoTL.RZV)+(@vit.de)/

but those didn't work out at all or like the last one broke the
addresses...

I hope somebody can help me out here a bit, this is truely somewhat
urgent...
okay, let's see..

Thanx,

Michael