Re: [Exim] Exim, mac os x server, and netinfo

Author: Chuck Kenney
To: David Chait, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim, mac os x server, and netinfo
Using a script like the one below, is there a way in the exim config
file, when it receives mail for $MYGROUP, to run the script, and send
the message to the results of the loop (being the users in the group)?
This would effectively do what I'm needing, unless someone has a more
elegant solution, and would allow the admins after I leave to continue
using Apple's tools to create users and groups.

where '$MYGROUP' is the group name.

if you want to loop over a result like this, in tcsh you can do it
like:

foreach i (`niutil -readprop / /groups/$MYGROUP users`)
    echo $i

Where I have 'echo $i', you can put in anything to make use of the
username as $i.

thanks,
--
Chuck Kenney