Re: [Exim] ExiScan 4.14-26 issue with nested ZIP archives

Top Pagina
Auteur: Michael Jakscht
Aan: exim-users
CC: Tom Kistner
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] ExiScan 4.14-26 issue with nested ZIP archives
Hi Tom,

Tom Kistner <tom@???> wrote:

> Michael Jakscht wrote:
>
> > This attachment is a ZIP file with nested zip-files included (as far as

> > could see
> > 3 times nested).
>
> > Apr 10 10:20:21 mail exim[3375]: 2003-04-10 10:20:21 193XI9-0000sR-Gc
> > temporarily rejected by exiscan(): Temporary local problem (no more

chunks
> > for av_buffer allowed).
>
> The scanner output must be rather huge. What scanner are you using ?

We're using the uvscan (McAfee).

> If it is a command line scanner, you can try to squelch it with a
> command line option.

It is a command line scanner, yes, but how can I squelch it?
Do I squelch the command where uvscan is invoked by exiscan??
Or something else?
Maybe you have got an idea on how the option I should look for is named??
Am I right that the archive (1MB zipped) is too big when unpacked by
uvscan?
Or do you mean just the "reply" of uvscan ?
I think this "reply" shouldn't change at all???

Thanx,

Michael