Re: [Exim] Problem with someone duplicating list messages.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tom Kistner
To: Giuliano Gavazzi
CC: exim-users, vlieg
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Problem with someone duplicating list messages.
Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:

> From the example below you will see that someone
> (cbibipnt03.hc.bt.com) has been reinjecting the original message from
> Nico (as received from the list) into the list. Indeed the signature
> added by the list is duplicated.
> A similar problem happened long time ago with the Apple MRJ list and
> it took a long time to sort it out.

I can confirm that something is wrong at BT :)

We had problems with BT yesterday, when one (?) of their servers started
delivering to header To:'s and Cc:'s that were in messages delivered to
BT-only envelope-senders. That resulted in dual deliveries, and in some
cases to strange bounce messages.

The NT name of that particular server was
MSEXCH:IMS:EXCHANGE:BTHUB01:CBIBIPNT02

Note the CBIBIPNT02 part, that has striking similarities to your
cbibipnt03.hc.bt.com ....

regards,

/tom

--