Re: [Exim] conditionally rejecting <> sender

Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: Richard Welty
CC: Exim users list
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] conditionally rejecting <> sender
On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Richard Welty wrote:

> only issue from my point of view is that i don't think i'm seeing any spam
> that fits this profile. i'll have to look out for some.

We established this snippet in our RCPT ACL configuration, a while
back:

  warn  senders = :
        message = X-Sender-Envelope-Warning: bounce has multiple recipients
        condition = ${if >{$recipients_count}{0} {yes}{no}}

Based on logs since the start of Feb this year, there's just one
incidence of this message recorded. So in our experience it's not
a frequent occurrence.