Re: [Exim] address routing with ldap

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Earnshaw
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] address routing with ldap
tir, 08.04.2003 kl. 11.43 skrev Thomas Poepl:

> no these mailboxes are not related to system accounts,

Aliases and forwarding stuff sometimes isn't :) Normal mail forwarding
addresses can simply be entered directly into the user's mail attribute;

> I'm using the Cyrus IMAPD.

This has nothing to do with what follows and is included in my setup -
though I use IMAP too, for other things;

> And Yes I need aliases and mail groups.

This has;

> I've set up an LDAP schema so far.

What follows below (cut 'n paste, apart from passwords) is based on
Openldap 2.1 schemas, including NIS and MISC - but needs no extra
non-standard schemas;

> But the router configuration seems confusing to me. I'm using exim 4.12
> with LDAP support build in.

Same here, but 4.14 and Openldap 2.1.17. And the routers go on and on
and on for different groups, aliases etc. etc. I even do LDAP-based AUTH
in more or less the same way.

exim is a privileged LDAP user, who may read all relevant users'
passwords.

Best,

Tony

--

mail_redirect:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data   = ${lookup ldapm \
    {user="cn=exim,ou=services,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
pass=password \
    ldaps://localhost/\
    dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl?mailRoutingAddress?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=inetlocalMailRecipient)(uid=$local_part))\
    }\
    {$value} fail }
# user = exim
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe

system_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data   = ${lookup ldapm \
    {user="cn=exim,ou=services,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
pass=password \
    ldaps://localhost/\
    ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl?mailRoutingAddress?sub?\

(&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)(mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))\
    }\
    {$value} fail }
# user   = exim
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe

group_aliases:
  driver = redirect
  allow_fail
  allow_defer
  data    = ${lookup ldapm \
    {user="cn=exim,ou=services,ou=groups,dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl"
pass=password \
    ldaps://localhost/\
    dc=billy,dc=demon,dc=nl?rfc822MailMember?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=nisMailAlias)(cn=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))\
    }\
    {$value} fail }
# user = exim