Re: [Exim] Exim listening on port 80

Author: Marcelo Moreira
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim listening on port 80
From: "Patrick Boutilier" <boutilpj@???>
> This morning I got a Nagios alert that my web server was timing out on
> port 80. After shutting down httpd and trying to restart it I realized
> that exim was listening on port 80 for some reason. Below is some output
> from commands I was running on the box. The only other mention I found
> of this problem was at
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exim-users/message/41359

Something seems pretty weird.
AFAIK, it is impossible to set up dual-listening on the same port.
Also, exim would have no reasons to listen on port 80.
Did you get this precompiled somewhere or did you do it yourself ?
If you did it yourself, did you download the sources from the official
site ?

Marcelo.