Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] problems setting up exim+spamassassin+cyrus imap
fre, 2003-04-04 kl. 02:13 skrev Derek Stevenson:

> I'm trying to configure exim to work properly with spamassassin and cyrus
> imap. I first set up exim and cyrus, and made the necessary changes to get
> exim to deliver mail using the cyrus deliver command. That worked just fine.
>
> After that, I tried following the instructions at
>
> http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/exim4_spamassassin.html
>
> to get SA to run in the exim router chain, before it gets passed to cyrus
> for final delivery to the user's mailbox. I added the router
> (spamcheck_router) and transport (spamcheck) to exim.conf (I've attached
> the relevant parts of my exim.conf below). However, now it looks like
> inbound email to my main domain name gets stuck in some sort of infinite
> routing loop (I killed the mailserver, restarted exim without the SA
> router, and got an email that had about 40 'Received-by' headers), drives
> load on the server way up, and never delivers to the cyrus email box
> properly. Strangely enough, email addressed to aliases on the server is
> properly processed by SA,
> which writes in the X-Spam-Flag and X-Spam-Status
> etc headers, and is delivered to the user's inbox.

I was going to suggest something this morning, but somebody forced me to
read useless rfcs instead, so I forgot about it.

Don't know anything about the Cyrus bit (I use wu-imapd, etc.), but your
method is what I used till I started using SA-Exim.

- The router and transport look o.k., only I had:

senders = !$local_part
check_local_user

too, to try and stop scanning on the way out (never worked.)

You don't really want the following, do you? Break lines at spaces:

{$received_protocol}{spam\
-scanned}}} {1}{0}}

- Also, put it /before/ the dnslookup router.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw