RE: [Exim] sa-exim 2.2 & SAEximRunCond

Author: Dickenson, Steven
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] sa-exim 2.2 & SAEximRunCond
I don't think you can do this, because the message can have multiple
recipients. That's why $local_part and $domain aren't available yet.
Someone (I think Tom) posted a HOWTO on doing per-user spam rejection at
SMTP time a week or so again, but as I recall, it was a horrible hack. Not
to knock Tom, it's just not a good idea in general.

Steven
---
Steven Dickenson <sdickenson@???>
Network Administrator