[Exim] (no subject)

Author: m. shahid
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi.

I'm trying to get exim to pass an incoming message to Bogofilter(spam filter),
which adds a header to the message, indicating whether the message is spam or
not, then feed this message back into subsequent processing so exim can check
for the existence of the "yes" header which indicates spam.

If the message is identified as spam a director picks this up and passes the
message to a transport.

If not then a different director is run.

I'm trying to do this by directing all messages to a pipe transport, which
pipes the message to bogofilter.

However this where the problem is. How do I get the message back into the
system so the next director can check it?

Also how exactly would I check for the new header?

$if {header_X Bogosity: Yes, {true}}??

ANY help would be much appreciated.

Regards..

fizz

Send music and picture to your friends with MSN Messenger. Download it FREE
here.[1]