[Exim] multiple source files for LOCAL_SCAN_SOURCE

Author: Ollie Cook
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] multiple source files for LOCAL_SCAN_SOURCE
Hi,

Is there any chance of wishlisting the ability to have multiple source files
being compiled into one local_scan.o object?

The local_scan function I am working on is getting rather large and the code
could be split into logical units stored in separate files (network operations,
database calls, caching functions etc.)

Or better still, perhaps the functionality already exists and I'm missing how
to do this? Including two or more .c file paths in LOCAL_SCAN_SOURCE causes the
build to fail.

Yours,

Ollie

--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, Claranet UK
ollie@???                  020 7903 3000