Re: [Exim] Relay Problem

Author: Roy Coates
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Relay Problem
On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Kirill Miazine wrote:

> > It looks like we've persuaded the general server to do its job now ;)
>
> What do you mean?

It would appear that the exim/rav server is behaving as it should. Since
it acts as a filter to the general mailserver, it will pass the email on
to the second server since the domain is valid. The second server should
refuse the message based on its own relay rules. which it now does.

> And you still did not show you you invoke RAV. From a system filter?

RAV is indeed called as a filter.

My sincerest thanks for such prompt help with this, it really is very much
appreciated.

Roy.