Re: [Exim] application bug

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Nico Erfurth
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Neal D. Becker
Kopio: Patrick Boutilier, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] application bug
Neal D. Becker wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 April 2003 12:31 pm, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
>
>>Did you read the RedHat 9 release notes?
>>

> Not yet. Anything in particular I should look at?

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/release-notes/x86/

<quote>
A new system message has been added to Red Hat Linux 9:

application bug: <app-name>(<app-pid>) has SIGCHLD set to SIG_IGN but
calls wait(). (see the NOTES section of 'man 2 wait'). Workaround activated.

This message (which is displayed on the system console and/or in the
system log files) indicates that the application is not completely
standards compliant with respect to its handling of child processes. If
you see this message, you should alert the application's developers.
</quote>

Have you tested the latest exim-release (4.14)?

Nico