Re: [Exim] exim patch :: additional log option

Author: Philip Hazel
To: philipp
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim patch :: additional log option
On 14 Mar 2003 philipp@??? wrote:

> In combination with logging arguments, this shows extremly handy, if
> exim is running on a virtual webserver box, and you are trying to find
> out which site has a buggy mailform, which is used to send out spam.

Rather than use up another logging bit (there are only 5 left), I think
it would be better just to add the value of the cwd to the log line that
contains the arguments, because it's all part of the "how am I being
called?" information that is mostly used for debugging. So that is what
I am going to do.

Philip