[Exim] fail all mail going to a certain domain

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dan Jacobson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] fail all mail going to a certain domain
M> send me the scripting to do it for mails with an envelope to you,
M> then I'll add it to the system filter for you.

OK, I'll ask on the gmane.mail.exim.user list, who will certainly
provide me with the correct answer. Dear list: is

 if $domain contains jidanni.org then
    fail "Please see http://jidanni.org/contact_en.html for my address."
 endif

one way to reject all messages coming into my pal's machine that are
meant for *@*jidanni.org?

$domain is my guess for the right variable after digging thru the
docs. From looking at the man page, one would think that
exim -bFd jidanni.org filter < testmessage
might be how one tests it, but of course this is beyond me too.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780