[Exim] ADMINISTRIVIA: digest changes

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] ADMINISTRIVIA: digest changes
Following a comment from one of the digest list members, I have modified
the parameters on the list manager. We now hold digests until they are
160KB in size (previously was 30KB), but still send at least one digest
per day (in case there are slow days).

This should mean we send roughly one digest a day out, but its rather
bigger than previously. [For comparison we sent 4 digests yesterday].
I would think a 160KB mail package is quite manageable in todays
internet.

If this is a real problem to people then let me know and I can revert
the changes.

An alternative is to read the messages in the archives - at least that
has them theaded which may not be so easy with digest packages.

To change to/from digested list delivery have a look at your list
settings page - you should have been sent a URL to that in todays (happy
Mailman day) password reminder message.

    Nigel.