Re: [Exim] (not quite) HELO acl

Author: Tamas TEVESZ
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] (not quite) HELO acl
hi,

now that we're on the subject ;), could we please have an acl for mail
from as well ? granted, this may quite well be an oversight on my part
(i've just started migrating my stuff to v4, and at the moment i'm
sick to death as well, but even at the cost of making myself look like
a dork to the general public this seems like a good opportunity to ask
:).

what i need to do is make certain clients unable to send any mails if
the connection is not over tls. the simplest thing that occured to me
would be an acl_smtp_mail_from, if we had it ;) or is there another
way of rejecting `mail from:' from certain addresses if this-and-that
condition (in this case, connections tls'd) is not satisfied ?

i realize i probably shouldn't post this mail afterall, but i hope
someone can make sense of it.

excuse me and thanks,

--
[-]