Re: [Exim] Suggestion for WishList items 85 and 109

Author: Hanasaki JiJi
Subject: Re: [Exim] Suggestion for WishList items 85 and 109
instead of removing the server for the entire life of the process, why
not back it off in expotentially increasing times (ala TCP/IP) and then
remove it if it goes over a threshhold AND remove the oldest if the
table of bad servers goes over a threshold size (to keep the list of bad
servers constrained)