Re: [Exim] sender callout failing

Author: David Saez
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Jan-Peter Koopmann, 'Exim Users Mailing List', masta
Subject: Re: [Exim] sender callout failing
Hi !!

> > Is there a config option I am missing?
>
> No, and adding one could be real compley (if it should be made failproof)

I will be enough to disable callout for the address used in the mail
from: , it could be done automatically by exim or by the user using acl.
It's not too difficult amd could make header callout usable.

--
Best regards ....

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53