Re: [Exim] Problems with pipes and returned mails

Author: Greg Matheson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problems with pipes and returned mails
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Jesper Lindhardt wrote:

> Hi Greg

> Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward it to my webhost. Do you know
> if it would be a bad thing for them to do as far as to the rest of their
> users ?
> Would it be better for me to find a way to remove the CRs instead?

Just for clarification, I don't think it would be a good idea to
set the return_output option to false, especially if you are
debugging. I think it would be better to find out where the CRs
are coming from.

--
Greg Matheson                    Anyone who doesn't make mistakes
Dr Bean's Penpal Pool            isn't trying hard enough.