Re: [Exim] sender callout failing

Author: David Saez
To: exim-users, ph10
Subject: Re: [Exim] sender callout failing
Hi !!

Maybe it will be nice to have an option for callout to specify the
envelope sender to use when doing a callout verification as now this
control does not really test if the address exists or not (as the
fact that the server is not prepared to accept bounce messages does
not mean that the testing address exists or not). Testing the envelope
sender with callout using a envelope sender is ok, but maybe it will
be better to relax it when testing addresses from the header.

--
Thanx & best regards ...

I need my computer; it keeps me out of the bars!!

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53