[Exim] exim4 system_filter ?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Sander Smeenk
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] exim4 system_filter ?
Hi,

I have this filter, and all messages that pass this exim4 will pass this
filter:

| logfile /tmp/exim_test.log
| if first_delivery then
|         logwrite "S------"
|         logwrite "DATE:$tod_log"
|         logwrite "MSGID:$message_id"
|         logwrite "TO:$header_to:"
|         logwrite "ENVTO:$header_envelope_to:"
|         logwrite "FROM:$header_from:"
|         logwrite "SIZE:$message_size"
|         logwrite "E------"
| endif

Ultimate goal is to measure the volume of email sent by & to people on
this system. It works, but there's one thing that bothers me.

If I do a "manual delivery" to this exim4 with this conversation:

| HELO espresso
| MAIL FROM: <ssmeenk@???>
| RCPT TO: <ssmeenk@???>
| DATA
| Subject: test

| lalalalalalala
| .

I get this in my logfile:

| S------
| DATE:2003-03-27 16:09:37
| MSGID:18yZ0O-0004FM-TY
| TO:
| ENVTO:
| FROM:ssmeenk@???
| SIZE:673
| E------

This way I can't see the To address unless I specify a To: header.
It sounds logic, but I want to log the RCPT TO: also.
Is there some variable I can specify to log the RCPT TO: value entered?
I couldn't find any on exim.org's documentation section.

I don't expect these kind of deliveries to happen often, but still :)

Kind regards,
Sander.