[Exim] SMTP authenication problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: andy
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] SMTP authenication problem
I have compiled Exim with CRAM-MD5 and PLAINTEXT support, but when
testing with Exim -bd -d, I notice that outlook use EHLO command, but
instead of sending authentication information, it go directly to MAIL
FROM: . I have of course setup Outlook to send authentication
information. I have attached the 'configure' and a MySQL dump, please
help me. Thanks.

Andy
--
[ maildb.sql of type application/octet-stream deleted ]